VIDEO OF ALEXANDER OSTERWALDER WEBINAR "BUILDING BUSINESS MODELS"
Video of Alexander Osterwalder webinar "Building business models"
The webinar was held by Alexander Osterwalder, guru of innovative business models, associate professor of University of Lausanne.
Alexander Osterwalder is an entrepreneur, speaker and author of the book “Business Model Generation”. His Business Model Canvas, a tool to visualize, challenge and (re-) invent business models is used by leading companies around the world, like GE, P&G, Ericsson, and 3M.
Within the seminar covered the following aspects of innovative solutions:
- how to plan and balance the business processes;
- why prototype development of business models
- is the first step to success;
- how to identify hidden critical moments and avoid of crisis;
- how to simulate the start-up project under uncertainty of most factors;
- how to use the optimization of business models to achieve real competitive advantages.
To view the webinar under MACOS please use another player - link to the package
Original video file in mvror format; 105 Mb, 1,5 hour
WILL BE SOON Original presentation file in Adobe PDF format
You can watch the broadcast on channel SSE Russia Youtube.com (with low quality):
Back to news