Associate Professor, Department of Strategic and International Management
- International Teachers Program, Stockholm, Sweden, 2004
- Candidate of Science in Economics (First Doctoral Degree), St. Petersburg University, 1979
- Specialist Degree in Political Economy, Department of Economics, St. Petersburg University, 1975
- Growth and development
- Intellectual capital management
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES:
- Associated professor (economics), department of strategic and international management, GSOM, Saint Petersburg State University, 2006;
- Associated professor (economics) at Stockholm School of Economics in Russia, 1998–2005;
- Visiting professor (management) at Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration (Finland),1994—2002;
- Associated professor (economics), department of economics, Pedagogical University, Saint Petersburg, 1983–1992;
- Assistant professor and senior lecture (economics); department of economics, Pedagogical University, Saint Petersburg, 1978–1983.
- Academic director of Dual Degree EMBA, GSOM, Saint Petersburg State University, 2006–2010;
- Vice-president and Chief Operation Officer of Stockholm school of economics in Russia, 2003–2005;
- Director of Entrepreneurship Center, Stockholm School of Economics. Russia, 1998–2003;
- Dean, Herzen Pedagogical University, Economic Faculty, 1992–1996.