Business Breakfast "Companies External Communications"February 27, Thursday
Business breakfast is organized by the Stockholm School of Economics in Russia together with the Consulate General of Sweden in St. Petersburg for graduates of the School and managers of Swedish companies in Russia.
Date: February 27, Thursday
Address: Swedish Corner (Malaya Konyushennaya ul. 1/3).
The program of the event:
8:30 registration and welcome coffee
9:00 welcome address by the Consul General of Sweden, Eva Sundquist
9:10 Yaroslav Kataev presentation
9:45 Natalia Rushkevich presentation
10:30 coffee break
11:00 end of event
The working language of the event is Russian
The number of guests is limited. We would appreciate it, if you could confirm your participation by filling out the registration form before February 24, 2019.
Speakers, themes and theses:
1) Yaroslav Kataev, Founder of the Creative Agency "TomsOyer". Expert in the field of communications
Subject: «Advertising is dead. Long live Advertising" or a few words about current trends in brand promotion.
- How to pay attention to your brand in the era of TV series;
- Why to send customers to their competitors and what a tropical island has to do with it;
- Romeo and Juliet or how to do marketing in six seconds;
- Communication strategy and a little bit about love.
2) Natalia Rushkevich, Director of PRHRproduction Center, producer of corporate communications of Team Lead PR+HR club
Subject: How to grow internal experts for external PR?
- PR+HR system to promote the business brand of the company. How is it different from classical PR and HR?;
- How to work with internal experts: motivate experts and work with their knowledge;
- Expert Advisor file, which is "convenient" for the company and the speaker;
- Containment methods: how to insure and secure the company in a situation where the expert is rusty and starts playing his game.