The round table: Promises vs. Reality (Do marketers keep their promises?)
The SPIBA Marketing & Communications Committee is pleased to invite you to participate in the round table “Promises vs. Reality (Do marketers keep their promises?)”.
Date: Wenday, May 26, 2021
Time: 10:00 – 12:00
Registration, coffee break: 9:30 – 10:00
Venue: Liden&Denz, Zhukovskogo str. 3
Moderator: Marina Piotrovskaya, Head of Marketing and PR department, DLA Piper
Pavel Novikov, MBA Program Director, Stockholm School of Economics: “Value Proposal – Expectations and Reality”
Evgeny Voloshin, General Director, AGM Group: “The Principal-Agent Problem in Marketing Campaign Management”
- Desynchronization of promotion goals within the customer.
- The role and possibilities of PR in solving promotion problems.
- Contact person involvement.
Evgenia Shatrova, Head of Marketing Department, Lubimy Kray Confectionery: “Everything is going according to plan – the secrets of effective interaction with agencies”
- The competence of both parties is the key to the success of the project.
- Will the collaboration be effective? Checklist for marketers.
- The experience is different. Agency interaction scenarios: effective, overcontrolled, fraudulent schemes
The working language of the meeting will be Russian.
Please confirm your registration by May 24th 2021 via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of seats is limited – confirmation of registration is required.
Wearing masks and gloves is mandatory.