VIII INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT "INTELLIGENT PRODUCTION SYSTEMS" (Sochi)
The VIII Annual International Summit (online + offline) be held on April 07-09 in the conference room at Imeretinsky hotel (Sochi). It will bring together opinion leaders and professionals in Manufacturing Excellence and Leadership.
3 days | 5 offline and online streams | 30 speakers | 1000+ participants
The 2020 has challenged companies to rethink their strategies, change their systems for managing operations, employees, suppliers and customers, take a new perspective on markets, and see new opportunities for growth through digital platforms. What will happen next, and how can we act? We invite speakers, opinion leaders and experts in the field of operational and production excellence, singularity, human development, leadership, digital technologies from Russia, Kazakhstan, USA, UK, Finland, Sweden, Singapore, Mexico to take part in the discussions.
Speakers at the event include lecturers, students and graduates of the SSE Russia:
- Paul Rex Bourne (UK), the Cambridge theater director, professor at Cambridge University in the field of organizational change and creative involvement, the author of trainings dedicated to creativity in the workflow and communication skills, as well as is a guest professor at the Stockholm School of Economics in Russia
- Dmitry Gorbachev, Business System Development Director at Severstal Management, JSC (EMBA GM18)
- Vsevolod Krylov, SSE Russia Executive MBA programs Director, Development Director of Stockholm School of Economics in Russia
- Olga Gnezdilova, Director of data management and business margin control at Теle 2 Russia (EMBA GM20 participant)
- Petr Matveev, Key Account Manager at Ericsson Eastern Europe and Central Asia Region (EMBA GM20 participant)
- Peter Zashev (Finland), Dr. of Economics, Professor at Hanken&SSE, a guest professor at the Stockholm School of Economics in Russia
- Ludmila Murgulets, international expert in strategic marketing and development of organizations, SSE Russia Communication Councilor (EMBA SM5)
The event is organised by the Japanese Kaizen Centre.
The partner of the event is Stockholm School of Economics in Russia.
For full program, conditions of participation and registration please visit the Summit website.Back to events