[Cancelled] BSc Programme Info Session (SSE Riga)March 16, 2020, 19:00 – 20:00
Address: 15, 2A Milyutinsky pereulok, Moscow
We invite secondary school students and their parents to attend the informational session about bachelor programs. You will learn about the top business school in the Baltic region, Stockholm School of Economics, which offers education in English in Riga, as well as receive the information about application steps.
The registration is required.
Head of Economics Department Morten Hansen will tell about advantages of the programs and the Recruitment Coordinator Dace Lamberte will talk about the benefits studying at SSE Riga - safety, the education in European Union, closeness to Russia, Russian speaking environment, individual study approach, active student life and incredible career prospects for SSE Riga graduates.
You will also have the chance to ask questions and chat with alumni of SSE Riga who are currently located in Moscow.
Quick Facts about the SSE Riga BSc programme in Economics and Business:
- Module-based three-year program, delivered in English
- The student group consists of 130 students from 10+ countries
- Small class size allows for a more personalized environment and teaching
- Specialisation options in economics, finance, retail, and entrepreneurship
- Internships integrated into the study curriculum
- Scholarships and tuition fee waivers available