Participants of EMBA programs defended their master’s theses in Saint-Petersburg
22-23 November 2018 participants of Executive MBA programs in Stockholm School of Economics in Saint-Petersburg defended their master’s theses (Master of Business Administration).
31 participant from GMR9 and 21 from GM18 presented their works to the Committee of master’s thesis.
The Committee was composed of 5 divisions chaired by Russia’s and foreign professors:
- Dr. Jukka-Pekka Bergman, LUT School of Business and Management
- Dr. Anders Paalzow, President and Rector of SSE Riga
- Dr. Alexey Gribanov, Assistant Professor of Saint-Petersburg University of the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Dr. Vladimir Yaschenko, Assistant Professor of Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University ETU "LETI"
- Dr. Vārpiņa Zane, Assistant Professor of SSE Riga
The most impressive works were devoted to technologic and non-technologic innovations in business: renewable energy, problems with the use of Big Data, operational efficiency and circular economy.
Dr. Anders Liljenberg, Dean SSE Russia made welcoming remarks to the participants.
Back to news