SSE Russia congratulates the laureates of the “Top 1000 Russian Managers” rating
Kommersant Publishing House, with support of the Russian Managers Association, has published its annual 22nd rating of the Top 1000 Russian Managers. The Stockholm School of Economics in Russia congratulates laureates of the rating and wishes them further success!
Traditionally, students and graduates of SSE's Executive MBA program have been included in the list of top managers and the top in the main executive positions:
- Yulia Boroday, a graduate of the Talent program (Vice President, Director of Human Resources at Posta-Bank JSC), is ranked in the Top 100 HR directors.
- Tatyana Dolyakova, EMBA GMR4 graduate (General Director of ProPersonnel Recruitment Agency), is ranked in the Top 250 of Executive Directors.
- Alexey Kirkorov, EMBA GM14 graduate (Deputy General Director, Finance Director at Sberbank Leasing), is ranked in the Top 100 CFOs.
- Igor Korytko, EMBA GM20 graduate (General Director of Pipe Metallurgical CompanyJSC),is ranked in the Top 250 of Executive Directors.
- Olga Ponomaryova, EMBA GMR12 participant (Marketing Director of Prosveshchenie Group), is ranked in the Top 100 marketing directors.
- Tatyana Tolmacheva, EMBA GMR9 graduate (Commercial Director of the Prosveshchenie Group), is ranked in the Top 50 Directors of Government Relations.
- Pavel Shilyaev, a graduate of the Living Company program (General Director of Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel WorksPJSC), is ranked in the Top 250 of Executives.
"Year after year, the rating not only lists the 'best of the best' but also shows a positive change in the entrepreneurs’ perception regarding the role of individual industries in the overall development of the economy. I congratulate all the leaders on their excellent results and on reaching yet another professional milestone. I am proud that our students and graduates multiply their competences, work hard on self-development and achieve success in various spheres of Russian business. Stable appearance of their names in the results of the rating proves it," says Anders Paalzow, the president of the Stockholm School of Economics in Russia.
The basic principle of the ranking is "The best choose the best". The rating candidates act as experts. The list is compiled by the Association of Managers (AMR) with the consulting support from Kommersant Publishing House and is verified by the members of the Top 1000 Award Academy. This principle makes it possible to obtain the most objective assessment of the professional reputation of members of professional community.
As Kommersant newspaper points out, the total number of the national economic leaders, compiled by the Association of Managers, has not changed much compared to last year. There are 47 names instead of 46: two new leaders have been added, and one has left the list.
The total number of new names in this year's Top 1000 Russian Managers ranking was 37.7% of the total list, which is close to the minimum in the entire 20-year history of monitoring. It was less (37.0%) only at the end of 2018, while the average number of newcomers throughout the years has been about 45%.Back to news