SSE Russia postpones EMBA programs and modules
The Stockholm School of Economics in Russia priority now more than ever is students’ and staff safety, as well as social responsibility, so we believe it is most reasonable not to expose our programs’ participants to avoidable risks and change the schedule of all upcoming programs modules for the period from March, 16 till the situation improves.
Unfortunately, not all our educational activities can be transferred to the online format - personal communication and networking is traditionally one of the main advantages of our programs. Thus, the following changes have been made to the program schedule:
- UPD! The launch of the new EMBA GM21 group is postponed from March 25 to Autumn 2020.
- Module 11 "Operations Management" of EMBA GMR11 is postponed from March 18. The date of the module is TBU.
- Module 11 "Operations Management" of EMBA GM20 in Russian is postponed from April 1. The date of the module is TBU.
- Module 4 "Business Context" EMBA GMR12 (April22-26) will be moved from Stockholm to St. Petersburg and will be conducted by the Russian teaching staff.
- All modules scheduled for March-April 2020 have been moved. New dates will be determined after the lift of restrictions.
- UPD! Module of Business Zoom-3 is postponed from April,8. The date of the module is TBU.
- UPD! Modules of Fine Leaders (March-May) are postponed. The date of the module is TBU.
Please, contact the director or manager of your program to ask any remaining questions about your program, discuss your individual situation and promptly resolve all issues.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will update the information if any changes in the recommendations of the World Health Organization or Russian authorities occur.
Back to news