10 benefits of Executive MBA for companies
The Stockholm School of Economics in Russia has been providing Executive MBA programs for over 20 years, among the participants of these programs there were representatives of such major companies as Russian Railways, Gasprom Neft, Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works (MMK), Oriflame, VTB24, Tele2, and many others.
The analysis of their experience and feedback after training at SSE Russia presents the following key benefits for employers who send their specialists for training:
- Development of leadership potential
- Obtaining most advanced knowledge and skills of modern management
- Working with business consultants who discuss practical cases during training
- Expanding the network of contacts that in future may accelerate problem solving
- Your specialist can develop a working project as a thesis (EMT project). The project will have been fully prepared and implemented in 18 months.
- An opportunity to hire, free of charge, a group of independent consultants from the SSE EMBA participants to conduct an internal audit of your company during training
- Development of new leaders for a potential growth of the company; they will have state-of-the –art competencies and be ready to any changes in the company
- Modular teaching mode when employees are absent from work for only short periods of time
- Flexible payment system and special offers for several employees from one company
- For companies working with Russia from Europe, this is a unique chance to join the Russian business community
For further information on the EMBA program as well as on when you can meet with the representatives of the Stockholm School of Economics and ask any remaining questions, please, visit one of the upcoming informational sessions.