The launch of the EMBA program held in English: September, 9 2020.
The launch of the EMBA program held in Russian: November, 25 2020.
Class size: up to 20-25 students. Learn more about students’ profile.
Locations of modules: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Luleå, Tel Aviv.
Diploma of Executive Master of Business Administration issued by The Stockholm School of Economics.
The language of instruction: English.
Format: 13 modules with breaks of 3-5 weeks. Duration: 20 months. Check the schedule.
Faculty: More than 90% of faculty come from Europe and other countries. Learn more.
SSE Russia offers executives the EXECUTIVE MBA GENERAL MANAGEMENT programme — the original interactive learning Swedish program adapted for Russia
The programme is designed specifically for experienced managers and professionals. Our formal requirement for the participants is no less than 5 years of management experience.
However, your genuine desire to keep growing and changing is equally important to us. That's why our programme is for those who have realized that business as usual is no longer good enough and run-of-the-mill management methods began to lose their effectiveness, that competitors become significantly stronger, that less time is left for planning and developing new ideas.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE NEW SSE EMBA 2020 PROGRAMME:
The new Stockholm School of Economics in Russia Executive MBA 2020 programme is not just about new knowledge. It is about new experience, new skills, new approaches to problem solving.
We don’t just develop the managers, we make professionals even more effective through broadening their view on business.
That's why we have a number of improvements of the programme such as:
- We adjust the program so that it focuses more on current and future global megatrends that affect policymakers in all sectors, including digitalization, globalization, sustainable development and business ethics.
- We offer updated international modules with larger focus on company visits, new business models as well as interaction with faculty from other business schools and communities. The program participants will have plentiful opportunities to increase their mastery of doing business not only in Russia, but also in Sweden, other countries within the Baltic Sea area and in Israel.
- We flip the classroom – this means that basic knowledge will be gained between the modules by self-studies and online support. This allows us to use the classroom time more efficiently for cases, discussions and deep analysis. We are moving away from lecturing to understanding, doing, reflection and critical thinking.
- We Increased study participants’ own cases;
- We are integrating the SSE Russia EMBA groups into SSE Family. Participants of the new EMBA 2020 program will meet up with EMBA participants and alumni from SSE Stockholm and SSE Riga during a cross-cultural module. The module focuses on knowledge in managing and leading diverse and cross-cultural teams in a global context.
- We introduce electives into the program. We believe that free choice, own interests and an option to partially customize everyone’s learning are the inevitable component of a modern EMBA program. The electives will be provided in cooperation with other SSE campuses which means that we also open for opportunities to broaden your network and to take additional module(s) abroad.
- We introduce SSE Live. SSE Live aims at integrating and applying theoretical concepts from the program to live management issues in real companies. SSE Live takes different forms corresponding to the pedagogical vision of the program. SSE Live Change project, is an action-oriented project aiming at implementing change in a real organization. SSE Live Executive Master Thesis brings the change project company case into a broader context of research aiming at increasing understanding for a larger audience and providing contribution to general knowledge. For these purposes, we also introduce business research methods component focusing on the needs of a modern manager. Leadership Intelligence enhances personal leadership development continuously through individual coaching, group coaching and skills training.
- We include cultural track into our programme as we believe that future leaders can and should be cultivated not only in business training but also in culture. We build upon the European humanistic tradition that sees learning as a life-long process of human development rather than mere training in certain skills and areas.
The above changes in the program are in line with the FREE pedagogical mission of SSE which means an education based on four pillars – facts and science based mindset, reflection and self-awareness, empathy and cultural literacy, entrepreneurship and responsibility that the leaders have to their communities.
- Implementation of a practical change project in your company
- A more holistic understanding of business
- Participants will be able to contribute to the company's development on a more strategic level and in new areas of activities.
- Access to the entire SSE alumni network, including various activities and events hosted and organized by the Stockholm School of Economics.
- A European Diploma Executive Master of Business Administration issued by The Stockholm School of Economics.
For further information on the EMBA GM program as well as on where you can meet with the representatives of the Stockholm School of Economics and ask any remaining questions, please, visit one of the upcoming informational sessions in St.Petersburg or Moscow.
Please, contact our Sales Managers: