The launch of the EMBA program held in English: September, 9 2020.
The launch of the EMBA program held in Russian: November, 25 2020.
Class size: up to 20-25 students. Learn more about students’ profile.
Locations of modules: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Luleå, Tel Aviv.
Diploma of Executive Master of Business Administration issued by The Stockholm School of Economics.
The language of instruction: English.
Format: 13 modules with breaks of 3-5 weeks. Duration: 20 months. Check the schedule.
Faculty: More than 90% of faculty come from Europe and other countries. Learn more.
EXECUTIVE MBA GENERAL MANAGEMENT from SSE RUSSIA
Five advantages of the unique for Russia program for managers and top managers compared to our competitors:
- Foreign faculty and Swedish methodology of inclusive education
- Most of the course takes place in Russia.
- Strong theoretical basis and customized combination of new knowledge and realities of your business.
- European degree of Executive Master of Business Administration from Stockholm School of Economics.
- You will fill this point yourself after the end of the program, but in the meantime, this is what our Alumni say
You're qualified for the EMBA program if you have management experience. However, what is also really important for us is your inner readiness to learn and to change. You are certainly one of our people, if you admit that sometimes competitors are smarter than you, if you agree that there are a lot of intelligent people in the world and want to not just learn new things, but also apply them.
We honestly admit that we don't teach managers how to behave appropriately. Your success is more powerful than our arguments about the utility of theoretical models. But we make professionals even more effective by taking a broader view on business. The Stockholm School of Economics is about new experience, new skills and new approaches to problem solving.
THE NEW SSE EMBA 2020 PROGRAMME:
The changes in the program are in line with the FREE pedagogical mission of SSE which means education based on four pillars –
Facts and science based mindset,
Reflection and self-awareness,
Empathy and cultural literacy,
Entrepreneurship and responsibility that the leaders have to their communities.
In 2020, we offer a fundamentally new program. It has become even more dynamic and intense.
- It focuses more on current and future global megatrends, including digitalization, design thinking, sustainable development, value creation and business ethics.
- In addition to 13 classroom modules we have added online blocks to introduce interesting people - entrepreneurs and researchers - to you. They will talk live about their achievements and share with you their latest ideas.
- The module devoted to innovation will take place in Israel and will be full of visits to leading local businesses and meetings with entrepreneurs.
- In Stockholm, in addition to five days of classes, we have prepared a cross-cultural weekend. Your group will be joined by EMBA students from the SSE campuses of Stockholm and Riga.
- We will offer you elective modules to expand your knowledge on subjects you are interested in.
And of course, we have kept the best we had:
- active study of the program participants’ own business cases to merge theory with practice
- individual coaching sessions to extend your leadership potential
- Implementing changes in your companies - SSE Live Change Project
- Development of your start up business plan
What will the new program give you?
First of all, you will help yourself:
- You'll learn more about your own inner abilities.
- You’ll get used to making conscious decisions
- You’ll develop sustainable resilience
- Your understanding of doing business will become more complex
And of course, you'll contribute to your company:
- By understanding the internal relationships within the organization, you will be able to make more thoughtful decisions
- By learning more about people's psychology and motivation, you'll manage your employees more effeciently.
- By studying modern methods of analysis and planning, you'll improve the quality of business processes
For further information on the EMBA GM program as well as on where you can meet with the representatives of the Stockholm School of Economics and ask any remaining questions, please, visit one of the live chats about EMBA online.
Please, contact our Sales Managers: