The launch of the EMBA program held in English:
September, 22 2021.
The launch of the EMBA program held in Russian:
November, 24 2021.
Class size: up to 20-25 students. Learn more about students’ profile.
Locations of modules: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Helsinki, Tel Aviv.
Diploma of Executive Master of Business Administration issued by The Stockholm School of Economics.
The language of instruction: English.
Format: 13 modules with breaks of 3-5 weeks. Duration: 20 months. Check the schedule.
Faculty: More than 90% of faculty come from Europe and other countries. Learn more.
EXECUTIVE MBA GENERAL MANAGEMENT from SSE RUSSIA
Five advantages of the unique for Russia program for managers and top managers compared to our competitors:
- Foreign faculty and Swedish methodology of inclusive education
- Most of the course takes place in Russia.
- Strong theoretical basis and customized combination of new knowledge and realities of your business.
- European degree of Executive Master of Business Administration from Stockholm School of Economics.
- You will fill this point yourself after the end of the program, but in the meantime, this is what our Alumni say
You're qualified for the EMBA program if you have management experience. However, what is also really important for us is your inner readiness to learn and to change. You are certainly one of our people, if you admit that sometimes competitors are smarter than you, if you agree that there are a lot of intelligent people in the world and want to not just learn new things, but also apply them.
We honestly admit that we don't teach managers how to behave appropriately. Your success is more powerful than our arguments about the utility of theoretical models. But we make professionals even more effective by taking a broader view on business. The Stockholm School of Economics is about new experience, new skills and new approaches to problem solving.
THE NEW SSE EMBA 2020 PROGRAMME:
The changes in the program are in line with the FREE pedagogical mission of SSE which means education based on four pillars –
- Facts and science based mindset,
- Reflection and self-awareness,
- Empathy and cultural literacy,
- Entrepreneurship and responsibility that the leaders have to their communities.
Since 2020, we offer a fundamentally new program. It has become even more dynamic and intense.
- The program covers core EMBA courses together with current and future global megatrends, including digitalization, design thinking, sustainable development, value creation and business ethics.
- In addition to 13 classroom modules there are online blocks to bring interesting people - entrepreneurs and researchers - to you. They talk live about their achievements and share with you their latest ideas.
- The module on innovations takes place in Israel and builds upon the country´s success as a start-up nation.
- Courses in design thinking and business analytics are provided in Helsinki and include visits to companies which successfully implement design thinking respectively big data and artificial intelligence into their operations.
- We offer elective modules to expand your knowledge on subjects you are interested in. The modules are provided in cooperation with our campuses at SSE Stockholm and SSE Riga and you will study with participants from all SSE EMBA programs and hence reach a global international network of SSE alumni.
- Stockholm School of Economics as a member of Global Advanced Management Network (GNAM) offers a possibility to take a course at 50 business school around the world.
And of course, we have kept the best we had:
- active study of the program participants’ own business cases to merge theory with practice
- individual coaching sessions to extend your leadership potential
- process of changes in your companies - SSE Live Change Project
- integrated seminars in culture and other topics to broaden your worldview
What will the new program give you?
First of all, you will help yourself:
- You'll learn more about your own inner abilities.
- You’ll get used to making conscious decisions
- You’ll develop sustainable resilience
- Your understanding of doing business will become more complex
And of course, you'll contribute to your company:
- By understanding the internal relationships within the organization, you will be able to make more thoughtful decisions
- By learning more about people's psychology and motivation, you'll manage your employees more effeciently.
- By studying modern methods of analysis and planning, you'll improve the quality of business processes
For further information on the EMBA GM program as well as on where you can meet with the representatives of the Stockholm School of Economics and ask any remaining questions, please, visit one of the live chats about EMBA online.