EXECUTIVE MBA GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME held in English
THE TIMEFRAME OF PROGRAMME: March, 25 2020 – December, 21 2021
FORMAT: 13 modules with 3-5 weeks breaks.
EMBA PROGRAMME CONTENT & CURRICULUM
Program starts March, 25 2020.
- Module 1. Program Orientation, Team Building and Group Dynamics
March, 25 — 29 2020, St.Petersburg (outside)
- Module 2. Financial Reporting & Financial Control
May 13 — 17 2020, St.Petersburg
- Module 3. Corporate Finance
June 10 — 14 2020, St.Petersburg
- Module 4. Organizations, Change & Business Ethics
September 4 — 6 2020, Sigtuna (Sweden) / Cross-Cultural weekend, in which EMBA participants from across SSE family of programmes in Stockholm, Riga and Russia learn together
September 7 — 11 2020, Stockholm, Luleo
- Module 5. Strategy and Change Management
October 14 — 18 2020, Moscow
- Module 6. Marketing and Operations
November 11 — 15 2020, Moscow
- Module 7. Business Context
December 9 — 13 2020, St.Petersburg
- Module 8. Design Thinking and Business Analytics
January 13 — 17 2021, St.Petersburg
- Module 9. Strategic Leadership
- Module 10 & 11. Electives
- Module 12. Strategic Mindset and Innovation
- Module 13. Capstone module. Integrated learning experience
(this provisional schedule may be supplemented or amended)
Parallel Courses :
Leadership Intelligence Development
During the Leadership Intelligence track we provide diversity of skill seminars and workshops, group coaching and individual coaching.
Business Research Methods
A research method series will be conducted partially online and partially in the class from the very start of the program (modules 1 – 5). We will look at both qualitative and quantitative methods and the art of writing a good business report and a good research report.
SSE Live Change Project
Our EMBA program is built around SSE Live Change Project. It aims at implementing a change in a real organization. It is important that the change adds measurable value to the organization, constitutes a real improvement and can be done within the time scope of the change project.
SSE Live Executive Master Thesis (SSE Live EMT)
You will generalize the knowledge acquired during the change project and put it into a broader research perspective. In the master thesis, you will develop a research question related to your change project and answer the question based on previous research and your findings.