EXECUTIVE MBA GENERAL MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME held in English
THE TIMEFRAME OF PROGRAMME: September,9 2020 – summer 2022 ( UPD: the launch is postponed from March,25 2020 to Autumn 2020 due to coronavirus)
FORMAT: 13 modules with 3-5 weeks breaks.
EMBA PROGRAMME CONTENT & CURRICULUM*
Program starts on Autumn 2020.
- Module 1. Program Orientation, Team Building and Group Dynamics
September 9 - 13 / suburbs of St. Petersburg
- Module 2. Financial Reporting & Financial Control
October 14 - 18 / Moscow
- Module 3. Corporate Finance
November 11 - 15 / St. Petersburg
- Cross-cultural weekend. EMBA participants from across SSE family of programmes in Stockholm, Riga and Russia learn together
February / Sigtuna (Sweden)
- Module 4. Organizations, Change & Business Ethics
February / Stockholm, Luleå (Sweden)
- Module 5. Strategy and Change Management
April / Moscow
- Module 6. Marketing and Operations
May / St. Petersburg
- Module 7. Strategic Leadership
September / Moscow
- Module 8. Business Context
October / Saint Petersburg
- Module 9. Design Thinking and Business Analytics
November / Saint Petersburg
- Module 10. Strategic Mindset and Innovation
- Module 11 & 12. Electives
- Module 13. Capstone module. Integrated learning experience.
May / St. Petersburg
(*this provisional schedule may be supplemented or amended)
Parallel Courses :
Leadership Intelligence Development
During the Leadership Intelligence track we provide diversity of skill seminars and workshops, group coaching and individual coaching.
Business Research Methods
A research method series will be conducted partially online and partially in the class from the very start of the program (modules 1 – 5). We will look at both qualitative and quantitative methods and the art of writing a good business report and a good research report.
SSE Live Change Project
Our EMBA program is built around SSE Live Change Project. It aims at implementing a change in a real organization. It is important that the change adds measurable value to the organization, constitutes a real improvement and can be done within the time scope of the change project.
SSE Live Executive Master Thesis (SSE Live EMT)
You will generalize the knowledge acquired during the change project and put it into a broader research perspective. In the master thesis, you will develop a research question related to your change project and answer the question based on previous research and your findings.