How to Apply
- Completed higher education (Master, Specialist or Bachelor degree, with any major (speciality))
- Five years or more of managerial experience
- English language satisfactory proficiency: English is the language of instruction, participants must have a strong command of both written and spoken English
- Application Form.
For EMBA General Management in English please fill in thе application form in English
For EMBA General Management in Russian please fill in thе application form in Russian
- Two recommendation letters. Please choose the language according to your demand:
- Five essays (covering the questions given in the application form.
The length of each essay should be around 600 words)
- Copy of the University degree (or equivalent to University degree) and the transcript
- High-resolution Applicant’s digital photo (should be pasted into the application form)
- Supplementary: certificates and other documents, which the applicant wants SSE to consider
- Copy of the Passport
All relevant documents are to be provided in electronic format via e-mail to email@example.com.
The same requirements apply to the recommendation letters which are to be sent by the referee directly to Stockholm School of Economics Russia by e-mail.
II. Testing Procedure
- English synonyms test
- Logical mathematical test
- Verbal logical test
- Quantity Estimation Test
- A testing procedure regarding personality dimensions and general mental ability
III. Interview with SSE Russia representatives in English
September 14, 2018
Please, contact our Sales Managers: