How to Apply
- Completed higher education (Master, Specialist or Bachelor degree, with any major (speciality))
- Five years or more of managerial experience
- English language satisfactory proficiency: English is the language of instruction, participants must have a strong command of both written and spoken English
- Application Form.
For EMBA General Management in English please fill in thе application form in English
For EMBA General Management in Russian please fill in thе application form in Russian
- Two recommendation letters. Please choose the language according to your demand:
- Five essays (covering the questions given in the application form.
The length of each essay should be around 600 words)
- Copy of the University degree (or equivalent to University degree) and the transcript
- High-resolution Applicant’s digital photo (should be pasted into the application form)
- Supplementary: certificates and other documents, which the applicant wants SSE to consider
- Copy of the Passport
All relevant documents are to be provided in electronic format via e-mail to email@example.com.
The same requirements apply to the recommendation letters which are to be sent by the referee directly to Stockholm School of Economics Russia by e-mail.
II. Testing Procedure
- English synonyms test
- Logical mathematical test
- Verbal logical test
- Quantity Estimation Test
- A testing procedure regarding personality dimensions and general mental ability
III. Interview with SSE Russia representatives in English
The next EMBA GM in English program starts on March 13, 2019.
To be considered for the program at the next Academic Council and get 10% for early bird contract sign, you will need to submit your application by May 1, 2018
Please, contact our Sales Managers: