Application & Admition
Dear applicants!Despite the situation with the spreading of the COVID-19 coronavirus infection, admission for Autimn 2020 and Autumn 2021 is open and functioning normally online. We are pleased to invite you to participate at Executive MBA program and kindly ask you to fill in online Application form. Please check the admission procedure below.
- Completed higher education (Master, Specialist or Bachelor degree, with any major (speciality))
- Five years or more of managerial experience
- English language satisfactory proficiency: English is the language of instruction, participants must have a strong command of both written and spoken English
- Application Form.
For EMBA General Management in English please fill in thе application form in English
For EMBA General Management in Russian please fill in thе application form in Russian
- Two recommendation letters are required.
References should come from the workplace, current or past, from someone who has had a chance to evaluate you in a work setting.
Please choose the language according to your demand:
- Five essays (covering the questions given in the application form.
The length of each essay should be around 600 words)
- Copy of the University degree (or equivalent to University degree) and the transcript
- High-resolution Applicant’s digital photo (should be pasted into the application form)
- Supplementary: certificates and other documents, which the applicant wants SSE to consider
- Copy of the Passport
All relevant documents are to be provided in electronic format via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The same requirements apply to the recommendation letters which are to be sent by the referee directly to Stockholm School of Economics Russia by e-mail.
II. Testing Procedure
- English synonyms test
- Logical mathematical test
- Verbal logical test
- Quantity Estimation Test
- A testing procedure regarding personality dimensions and general mental ability
III. Interview with SSE Russia representatives in English