Since 2017 Stockholm School of Economics offers an open education programme Business Zoom for owners and directors of small- and middle-size business, or those in charge of business departments.
Business Zoom’s unique approach is a dynamic insight into theory and practice of effective management, a focus on addressing real challenges, and a detailed examination of the progressive management tools.
The programme is also useful for specialists in different areas of business who wish to foster their professional development and broaden management perspective.
Business Zoom allows you to:
- Go beyond the comfort Zone of your own management experience and learn innovative executive approaches
- Оperate with essential knowledge and skills for effective management of business processes
- Observe and study best practice from modern companies with world-class academics and practitioners from Russia and abroad
- Мaximise management knowledge systems for your own needs, pinpoint key aspects and use them in a real business project
This course is ideal for owners and general directors of middle-size business or those in charge of functional departments or business units. The Business Zoom programme will be useful for experts in different areas of business who are planning their professional development, and wish to broaden their management perspective.
The format of Business Zoom is:
- SSE class-based learning in Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 6 modules of 4 days each (24 days from February 2021 to October 2021)
- intermodular activity: webinars, pre-module assignments and work on a business project
- defence of a project before an examination commission
- award of Stockholm School of Economics programme certificate
The program starts: February 03, 2021