The success of modern business depends on quick and high-quality solutions. The quality of solutions rests on a team work. The team work depends on a true leader. Therefore, the success of modern business depends on true leaders.
Stockholm School of Economics Russia presents a new program for personal 3D-leadership development. The program involves a comprehensive approach at all stages of training.
- Recent knowledge + Group practices + Personal training
- Personal Leadership + Digital Leadership + Agile Leadership
- Leadership profile assessment + Classic modular system + Personal development track
The main goal of the training is personal transformation and enhancement of leadership qualities, which is coupled by an integrated psychometric testing. Personal development progress as well as internal changes are supported via feedback in small groups and individually.
The program is designed for high profile top managers, general or managing directors, as well as business owners with sufficient managerial experience. An open training format is suitable for everyone who needs an additional business education with a meaningful training program and the most sought-after teachers.
What is Fine Leaders:
- The key principles of Swedish education: attention to everyone, diversity, focus on personal experience
- A unique approach which implies a personal engagement with experts throughout the program
- 5 modules (3-4 days each) in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Stockholm; total 18 classroom days from February till June
- World level faculty and leading international experts
- Certificate of the Stockholm School of Economics Russia on completion of the program
THE PROGRAM IS DELIVERED IN RUSSIAN (WITH SYNCHRONOUS TRANSLATION FOR INTERNATIONAL TEACHERS)