The success of modern business depends on quick and high-quality solutions. The quality of solutions rests on a team work. The team work depends on a true leader. Therefore, the success of modern business depends on true leaders.
The Stockholm School of Economics in Russia some years ago developed the Fine Leaders program - a new solution for leadership development and rebooting oneself in a new reality.
Since December 2022, by decision of the Swedish management of the School, the development of this program has been handed over to a Russian team of employees, who operate under the brand name Nordic School of Economics / Nordic School of Economics (NSE), fully relying on more than 25 years of experience of SSE Russia.
- Recent knowledge + Group practices + Personal training
- Personal Leadership + Digital Leadership + Agile Leadership
- Leadership profile assessment + Classic modular system + Personal development track
The main goal of the training is personal transformation and enhancement of leadership qualities, which is coupled by an integrated psychometric testing. Personal development progress as well as internal changes are supported via feedback in small groups and individually.
The program is designed for high profile top managers, general or managing directors, as well as business owners with sufficient managerial experience. An open training format is suitable for everyone who needs an additional business education with a meaningful training program and the most sought-after teachers.
What is Fine Leaders:
- The key principles of Swedish education: attention to everyone, diversity, focus on personal experience
- A unique approach which implies a personal engagement with experts throughout the program
- 5 modules (3-4 days each) in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Stockholm; total 18 classroom days from February till June
- World level faculty and leading international experts
THE PROGRAM IS DELIVERED IN RUSSIAN (WITH SYNCHRONOUS TRANSLATION FOR INTERNATIONAL TEACHERS)